Learning with Us
The Learning Centre helps students reach their full potential.
The Learning Centre's ‘one to one’ programs are based on the current strengths and needs of each student and are designed to take each student forward from where they are now.
- All individual sessions concentrate on developing confidence and proficiency by teaching strategies in reading and writing.
- Every student’s progress is monitored; regular communication is encouraged with parents and schools.
- The Learning Centre specialises in early intervention. Designed for children who are making limited progress in reading and writing in the first years of school.
- Different programs are available to meet the individual needs of the student from Pre-School to Adult Education.
- Session times are available during and out of school hours.
Go to Programs section on this web site to see the options available.
Call a Learning Centre near you for an appointment or send an enquiry from from our Location and Contact page.