Years 7 - 10 Secondary School Tutoring
The Learning Centres Secondary program builds the core foundation for success in the final years of school. These days it is essential that students' numeracy and literacy skills are secure as the learning curriculum becomes more complex.
The Learning Centre program offers:
- Diagnostic Assessment to identify core strengths and challenges allowing staff to design individual programs to meet each student needs.
- One to One tuition for quick and effective results to close learning gaps and achieve success.
- Essay writing program that allows specialist teachers to focus on improving students' writing skills in a variety of text types. This includes learning how to analyse , questions, develop ideas and plan and construct essay style responses.
- NAPLAN preparation workshops for years 7 and 9.
- Assignment homework support.
- Study Skills.
Contact one of the Learning Centres near you for an appointment, or send us an email via our Location and Contact web form.