4 - 6 Year old School Readiness Program
Is your child ready for school?
Learning Centre program offers:
Prep 4 School is a great alternative to Pre-school and incorporates alphabet recognition and counting, experimentation with numbers and letters and learning sounds associated with letters. Also develops fine motor skills to support letter and number formation.
- 2 hour individualised program
- Structured environment
- Reading, writing, language & number
- Highly qualified Early Childhood Teachers
- Designed for children in the year prior to commencing school
- Maximum 4 to a group
- Prepares children for the demands of kindergarten.
- Provides a stimulating environment that is fun and is significant to a smooth transition into school.
- Incorporates our unique school readiness program.
- Designed for children the year before they start school, especially those who turn five mid-year and require further stimulation in addition to pre-school.
- Structured 2 hour individualised program with routine with specific focus on reading, writing, language and number.
Prep4School is a unique opportunity to teach children to read and write when they are ready, not necessarily when they start school. The Learning Centre staff members are highly qualified Early Childhood Educators with many years experience and have been selected for their extensive knowledge of teaching children in their first few years of school. They know how to nurture, develop and educate your child.
Prep 4 School is unique to The Learning Centre and will boost your child’s confidence; develop their independence and create a “love of learning”.
Contact a Learning Centre now for your child's assessment or email your query using the Location and Contact Us web menu.